The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
So the majority so far appear to consider not changing my TT but for odd reasons imho.

Not because it is the best already but because I should just not upgrade. Maybe they are right but there would be very little progress or evolvement if we did not make changes along the way. Sure I have already made my fair share of backwards changes but mostly in speakers so far.

Or so far nobody can really give me a good reason or model to upgrade too.
I use two turntables, The Technics 1200G and the venerable VPI Scout with the acrylic platter. They are both great tables. Maybe keep yours and get another one. Sometimes you don’t know what you have until its gone.  The right cartridge make a difference.
I too have the Technics 1200G. Anyone want to buy it at £2,250 + postage? I did intimate that a quality set up LP12 would be much more preferable to your Nottingham. For example, I would certainly not buy a Nottingham over the lp12 as I would need to spend much more  than that to improve on what I have already. I am saving up for a limited edition Avid turntable as I reckon that may be the logical next step up, but it is 4 or 5 times the price of an lp12.
It depends on whether your overall goal is to improve (subjective) or just have a different experience. In my view (and Tom Evans) a good phono is more important than a good cartridge - but just as difficult to choose, well not difficult  for me as I know what I like.
I  have had the GL 99 modified as you can upgrade the idler and bits more than you can the GL75. I certainly think you will not buy a pig in a poke with a good condition GL99 and 479$ in the above advert is a steal if in good nick. I paid £500 for mine but it was refurbished in all super finishes and looks perfect /new