Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
Linn Sondek turntable that I bought in 1985 and still is the Valhalla version. At the time with a Linn Basik arm and an A&R P77 cartridge. I replaced that cartridge in 1989 with a Linn Karma that Andy Kim serviced 2 months ago with a new suspension, sapphire cantilever and micro ridge stylus (very different from the old aluminium cantilever and elliptical stylus and I am still trying to decide which I prefer - sometimes I am excited and other times mmm...I'm not so sure, but the memory is fading) and an Alphason HR100s arm. I changed cartridges to a Denon DL103R about a year ago, but that did not do it for me and therefore decided to service the Karma. I love my sound and at the cost of current turntables, arms and cartridges, the current setup will stay with me.
Thanks for your info on the 202MkVII Al. Good to know

I just wanted to let R2R and cassette deck owners know that there is another alternative to repairing these decks at a (probably) lower cost than Soundsmith or Willie Herman. I’ve used New Jersey Factory Service with great results for my R2R, but I see Russ does cassette decks as well.
M&K. 150 THX series speakers: front, center, and surround along with the MX-5000 subwoofer. Used for home theater only.

Plinius 8150 used in my mountain house music system.

i purchased all the above new in the last century.

???

I meant I was somewhat embarrassed that I do not have any really older pieces I have owned forever like a lot of members appear to.