Watkins Stereo Generation FOUR Loudspeakers Compelling BARGAIN!!

real_music777
I bought them to compare to a set of Fritz Carrera Be speakers and i thought they sounded way nicer in my system than the Fritz, then i found a set of Harbeths for a great deal. The Harbeth were the best for me after about 10 sets of speakers. I was going to keep the Watkins for maybe a 2nd system, but that will probably never happen.
here is a vid of the watkins:
https://youtu.be/c2p35I61qdk
I will be happy to discuss our speaker and answer any questions that you may have directly including our cost to manufacture them and the reason for the price increase. My contact information and phone number is on our website www.watkinsaudio.com

Tom, we will take you up on your offer and buy your Gen Fours if they are still available. Email me.

BTW, the post by IEALES is disrespectful and inaccurate. 

Respectfully,
Bill Watkins

@phastm3 Interesting observations.  I heard Fritz Carrera and Harbeth 30.1 at CAF, different rooms, significantly different systems.  I like both very much.  To me neither blew away the other (the $$$ Gamut was another issue).  If forced to choose I'd probably have gone with the Fritz, for the bass extension.  Never heard the Watkins.

Interesting conundrum.  If team A beats B, and B beats C, what happens when C plays against A?

Margot--I have a pair of the Watkins Generation Fours and absolutely love them. I listen to them almost every evening.  I plan to purchase a second pair for my office next month.    By far these are the best sounding speakers I have ever owned.  
Thanks, awhittington!  What electronics are you using with them with?  Any chance you have tried them nearfield?  And thanks as well for the video, phastm3.   Very nice!