Watkins Stereo Generation FOUR Loudspeakers Compelling BARGAIN!!

real_music777

@phastm3 Interesting observations.  I heard Fritz Carrera and Harbeth 30.1 at CAF, different rooms, significantly different systems.  I like both very much.  To me neither blew away the other (the $$$ Gamut was another issue).  If forced to choose I'd probably have gone with the Fritz, for the bass extension.  Never heard the Watkins.

Interesting conundrum.  If team A beats B, and B beats C, what happens when C plays against A?

Margot--I have a pair of the Watkins Generation Fours and absolutely love them. I listen to them almost every evening.  I plan to purchase a second pair for my office next month.    By far these are the best sounding speakers I have ever owned.  
Thanks, awhittington!  What electronics are you using with them with?  Any chance you have tried them nearfield?  And thanks as well for the video, phastm3.   Very nice!
Margot--for my home system I am using a Yamaha A-S1100 integrated amp, a Yamaha CD-S2100 (cd player) and a VPI Prime Scout turntable with an Ortofon 2M Black. Love the sound.  I have been collecting vinyl most of my life and have a huge collection. Listening to it on this system has been such a joy. Best, AW