What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
I have the Allnic 7000 and am quite satisfied with it. I doubt that you can do better. A very flexible phono stage. The build quality is superb. 
By the way, XLR ouput would be a plus because I am going to make recordings to reel to reel tape deck, and the good ones come only with XLR ins/outs.

@inna

If you are going to drive your tape machine XLR inputs, you are going to need more guts! There isn't a single 'high end audio' phono preamp that can drive them directly (without bass loss and increased distortion)!

You'll need a line stage that is designed to support the balanced standard or at the very least, a line transformer to go from the phono stage to the line level of the XLR input.

We did solve the transformer issue some years ago BTW...
Mr Nixie DIGNA, is the one I am very impressed with.
Great value for money, and a real performer, that can punch well above its weight.
Ralph, that's terrible. In another thread you said that I would also need a transformer if I use tape-outs of your preamp with phono.
It appears that pro tape machines were not quite designed to take the signal from phono. Well then I would have to use a transformer, what else can I do ?

I've had a Gold Note PH10 for a little over a week now and i'm very impressed with it so far. I love the flexibility of it, and it does have balanced outs.