What separate tube phono stage do you use ?

Allnic, Manley and Herron are quite common. Interested in what else is out there that is not mentioned often. Good enough performance at the level of entry level Allnic and above. Lamm is great, I know.
inna
Mr Nixie DIGNA, is the one I am very impressed with.
Great value for money, and a real performer, that can punch well above its weight.
Ralph, that's terrible. In another thread you said that I would also need a transformer if I use tape-outs of your preamp with phono.
It appears that pro tape machines were not quite designed to take the signal from phono. Well then I would have to use a transformer, what else can I do ?

I've had a Gold Note PH10 for a little over a week now and i'm very impressed with it so far. I love the flexibility of it, and it does have balanced outs.

Any chance of a photo(s) of the interior of your PAB Croft.
noromance, I will do so as soon as I can.  I painted the living room last weekend and have everything packed away.  Now it's a rush to restore the room before Thursday.

I used to be a dealer for Pear Audio, and I did once do a side-by-side comparison of the PAB Classic Phono to the Croft RIAA phono stage.  The board and parts were quite different, as I recall.

Eastern Electric Minimax. I have been using one for almost 10 years, Amperex 12AX7 or Mullard 12AX7 as the driver and GE12AX7 or EICO (Amperex made for EICO) 12AX7s for the buffer tubes interchangeably for the 10 years without any issues. No discernible noise at all without music playing, incredibly dynamic and transparent. MM and MC. I have no idea how it can be bettered and why I would bother.