JAY'S Audio CDT-3-MK2 or PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

Looking for a CD transport. I will be playing redbook CDs only and would be using the SPDIF output to my DAC. 
I was thinking to get the JAY'S Audio transport, but now that PS Audio discounted their DirectStream Memory Player, I can't decide between the two. Has anyone compared those two?
nenon
My only concern would be is Jay Audio going to be around in a few years? PS Audio is a very well established company. Makes one pause to think.
I’ve onky had in-house the Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK2 and the NuPrime CDT-8 Pro transport as possible replacements for my CAL Delta transport. In terms of ranking SQ: CDT2 MK2 is far better than both CDT-8 Pro and the Delta transport, and the CDT8-Pro was on par with the Delta transport. 
I was also looking for a transport to replace my Musical Fidelity M1 and my April Music CDT100 transports, and was thinking of the PS Audio transport. 

I decided to go with the Jay's Audio, based on feedback here and a few other places. It is a wonderful transport that sounds much better than the transports it replaced, and is built to a very high standard.

My only issue with it is the remote. While heavy and relatively well made, it isn't purpose built, and so I many buttons are unused (like display off, which is disappointing).

Otherwise, I recommend it every time I see someone talking about wanting a new transport for their cds. 
I saw a bunch of pictures of (6moons review?) Jays factory looks very impressive. The PS has the digital screen, which MIGHT eliminate the need for a laptop, and, of course free software upgrades. As I recall, Jays lacks the output options like toslink or coax

I would love to evaluate both, but that's not likely anytime soon. In the meantime, I am very happy with the Marantz HD CD 1 as a transport: MSRP $600. It's so inexpensive, it's easy to overlook, but a real solid performer
Thank you for all the feedback. It looks like I will be getting the Jay's Audio per all the comments. It does not have a toslink, but I don't need that. I would be using the coax output.