Best MM?

I want to try a MM with my Herron VTPH-2a. What's the best one? Maestro 2, Zephyr III, AT VM760SLC? Something else?
dhcod

Well Raul, to make a long story long, I will tell you a minute part of what I've done to have unaltered music.

To begin with, I have custom speakers (don't recommend it, wouldn't do it again) ; they are so neutral that the slightest change in interconnects is easily detectable.

First I engaged a "cross over design engineer" to guarantee they would have no sound of their own; then we selected the drivers; they're 3 way. (if the thought ever crosses your mind, the cross over is one part you can't leave to guess work)

While I've heard a multitude of other speakers that have personality which I've enjoyed; such as Klipsch, and JBL, I know mine deliver the musicians intentions, and the bottom line for me, is always the music.
Cartridges are throwaway items like brake pads or windshield wipers. The $300 Nagaoka 200 beat the Ortofon Black in a British group test last spring. Think about it. I replaced my Nagaoka with a MC cartridge a few months ago. The Nagaoka was more musical and I am regretting it.

Azden YMP 50 Vl, not saying it's the best.  I currently own a Soundsmith Zephyr but Azden is mounted on table now and in some ways prefer the Azden.

Now I have a PICKERING XSV4000 and in fairness it is very good - came with a turntable I bought - I would like an NOS stylus though. I know @chakster mentions the JVC X1 - I want one - partly to go with my QL10, but all I see are used ones - anyone know where to source an NOS one? Of the current carts everyone seems to be going on about the Ortofon, yet nobody mentions either the new Garrott carts nor the Cartridgeman Music Maker.
@lohanimal

The X-1 series of Victor cartridges is great!
This is the only NOS Victor X-1 i’ve been able to find.
Some of them suffer from poor suspension condition, so you never know if unchecked. Stylus protector may cause resonance issues, it was removed later with X-1II series which i like the most and still have a NOS in the box. I like old Garrott p77, but never tried new. Stanton /Pickering top modeals are amazing. Low impedance and very very low output MM versions of Pickering XLZ-4500s or Stanton 980LZS are very interesting and can be connected to the MC input or Step-up. Totally forgotten Ortofon is M20FL Super (Nude Fine Line Diamond) impressed me a lot a few years ago. I don't have a cartridge, but got one NOS D20FL stylus in the box, hope to find a generator for it.