Stereophile Magazine question.

I just received an "Exclusive Invitation" to get Stereophile Magazine.  I haven't received it in years and was wondering if it was worth the "Exclusive Price" of $9.99 for a year?  With so many of the mags going downhill, I just wanted to hear from anyone who is receiving it.

Thanks.

JD
128x128curiousjim
On the testing? Yes, I agree the tests are very interesting, even if I am not interested in the product, the tests say a lot about designs, and variations in designer choices. Giving me a greater understanding of what is going on or can go on in a product.
Easily worth $10. I Look forward to it monthly. I like to get away from the computer screen and hold a magazine or a book. I also like TAS.

N
Really...$10 for a year, and you’re asking for input? Check with your Financial Advisor. IMO, it’s worth the money. I have been a subscriber for years!
I discovered it in 1972, and have had a subscription ever since. I've kept all the J. Gordon Holt-edited issues, after that only the ones with something of particular interest. I had a complete set of TAS (back to the original printing of the first issue), but sold it years ago. Kept a bunch of Audio Magazine issues too. Lots of great technical articles and information in that magazine, which I really miss.
HiFi News and HiFi World do measuring. But being in the UK their subscription price to the USA is rather high! About $90! I used to buy them regularly when I lived near a Barnes&Noble. Along with HiFi +.