The urge to tinker is awash. What TT might better mine and why?

Just my normal fidgetitus kicking in!
Will start by saying I am extremely happy with my present TT and cart combo but always curious as to other options.
So I guess looking for opinions on what could be better and why?
How much more would I need to spend to better what I have now?

Presently running Nottingham Analog Spacedeck cw Spacearm.
Cartridge is ZYX RS30mk2.
Phonostage is Goldnote PH-10.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
I have a Technics SL-1200G and SL-1600-MK2.  I've had the 1600-MK2 for about 35 years and it's still going strong.  I use an Ortofon Blue with it.  The 1600 is a fully automatic TT, which I love.  

The 1600 can't touch the 1200G (with Ortofon Quintet Black), but if you can find one in good condition, it should serve you well.
Bit the bullet on a Denon DP-1250 cw Infinity Black Widow arm and 103d cart.
We will see how this pans out.
My phono allows for instant switching between 2 inputs both configured independently.
It should give me some interesting times.
Congrats on your purchase. I would be interested in your comments on the comparison. A vintage MM like ADC ZLM or other high compliance cartridge will be a better match for the Black Widow. than a low compliance MC.
jperry
I would agree that the 103d is not the perfect match for the Black Widow but that is what is included so that is why I mentioned it.

I did read some reports on the black widow and carts that should work well with it and will have to go back and find them to get some better ideas for a good matching cart.
Quick look back through my history.

Yes the ADC ZLM was one, Grado Platinum  too, Shure V15VMR  as a few.

From what I understand I will need a high compliance cart in the weight range of 5 to 8 grams to stand a chance of the best match?