Is There a fix for CD Pin-holes (CD Rot)

I have several early CD's (1984 to 86) with pinholes and some pitting on the label side. Mostly German pressings, many made by PDO. They all have played fine until I bought some early discs with the silver mould area. Pinholes in the center ring cause disks to spin loudly in the transport and sometimes cause read errors.

I've read about the deterioration of CD's; haven't seen any with discolouration (CD rot). Is there anyway to preserve the many CD's in my collection so that discs will continue to play?
And please don't suggest that I give up and burn the discs to a server. I like the physical medium and many of my discs are collectables.

128x128lowrider57
XLD is a ripping software, very good for loading CDs onto a hard drive. To then burn a CDR I’ve tried a couple of Mac friendly Writing/Burning programs, but there’s no easy way to manage the files. It’s very tedious.
As stated earlier, using XLD into iTunes hasn’t resulted in high SQ CDs. I looked at the latest dbPoweramp and it now only supports Windows.
I’m ok with buying rip/write software for Mac as long as it’s easy to use. Don’t want to make a big production out of this.

There aren’t a great number of damaged CDs. This came about from my quest to acquire discs of my favorite albums and bands at the highest quality Redbook available. Spent a lot of time on Steve Hoffman to research this. I put together a good CD setup and have many rare early and 1st issues which sound spectacular. Lots of German and Japanese Redbook that have holographic and organic sonics.
I replaced all my remastered and poor quality CDs with the best I could find on the used market. As a result, pin holes on discs of unknown provenance.
I have complete sets of German and Japanese (with OBI) Zeppelin and Jimi. Also found high quality Pink Floyd, complete Jeff Beck, Billy Cobham, Pat Metheny, multiple Kate Bush CDs and vinyl, just to name a few.

My classical collection is pretty vast and I haven’t seen any defects.
I do have downloads and rips on my Mac and HD, but that’s not fun for me. I’m a collector.

I am not very familiar with Mac but what it seems what you want to do is Clone the CD , not sure if there is any software for Mac that can do it. Using CloneCD is very easy, insert CD to be cloned it makes an image of the CD then insert blank CD and it writes the exact image that's it.  It doesn"t do one track converting to something then you burn that it does the whole CD as one image. Instead of looking for burning programs see if there is a program that will clone with a Mac. 
Since you have a lot of stuff from other countries you will need to make sure the program isn't inhibited by Digital Rights Management restrictions. Might not matter but something to be aware of. 
If the holes are in the silver ring around the spindle hole, you can remove the entire silver layer with a Dremel tool. In fact, all silver rings on CDs that have them should be removed with a Dremel tool for noticeably better sound. Easy as pie 🥧