Need a Record Brush. Got a recommendation?

Agon'rs,

I'm going to put a record brush on my Christmas list. Do you have a recommendation? Why do you prefer it over other offerings? Not looking for a record cleaner, just a brush to use to get extraneous dust off of a clean record. Carbon, hair bristle, etc. What do you prefer and why? If you don't know why, but just like the way it works, that's fine too. ;~)

reubent
I’ve had great success using the Zerostat, then wiping up the loose dust with the Audioquest fiber brush.

There’s a new Audioquest-anti-static-record-brush which may be what you’re looking for...
https://www.musicdirect.com/record-cleaning/Audioquest-Anti-Static-Record-Brush

I've owned several, I currently use the latest Audioquest brush and don't find it really superior from others I've used. I just ordered the brush offered at Sleeve City just for the heck of it. I own a Destat. I always use the carbon fiber brush then the Destat before playing a side. This seems to work best
Always used various  incarnations of Audioquest brushes.
Currently using a carbon fiber anti static one.
Nope, no idea why apart from they are fairly priced and work well enough for me.
Thanks All. I put the Audioquest Carbon Conductive Brush on my Amazon Wishlist. Hope it comes through.......