Can this be good first tube amplifier?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAQIN-MC-13S-GD-EL34-MC-10L-Vacuum-Tube-Hi-end-Tube-Integrated-Amplifier-US...

I found many people who had never used tube amplifier before but interested in trying it out for warm tube sound.

This one looks nice and appears to be good value.

After tube rolling input 12AT7 tubes, it may sound fine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-1960S-USA-SYLVANIA-JHS12AT7-TUBES-made-in-USA/232675970028?hash=it...

What is your opinion about it?

128x128shkong78
I have three tube amps, Silbatone 300B amplifer with original Western Electric 300B tube made in 1930's, Line Magnetic 508ia and Rogue Cronus Magnum II.

I started this thread to give information to those who consider tube amplifier for the firs time.
Look into tsakaridis made in Greece.
I saw them in Munich. High quality gear affordable.
_aeolos_ultra integrated very special.
Regards
Try also Stabilant -22 Contact enhancer
Stabilant 22 is garbage. Can’t tell you how many electrical failures I’ve seen as a result of that junk - too many.

As for your barely coherent rant, not all expensive caps are good caps. There’s more to performance than choice of caps and resistors.

Having owned an audio store makes you an expert in what? I have a local audio dealer who knows absolute jack about making a system sound even tolerable, let alone good. Somehow he still manages to sell plenty of gear.
What is my opinion about it?
I have listened to three different brands quality tube amps. All three sounded entirely different than the other.

No one can tell you. And, if they could tell you what they think? You will still have no idea if you will like it based upon their taste. The only thing you can ask about is reliability. That is, if anyone owns one. And, it looks like you will probably need better quality tubes to sound its best. From what I read online Chinese tubes usually do not sound that good.
If you have the budget - definitely the Line Magnetic would be my choice.

I have the LM219ia, but my second choice is the LM518ia, or the newer LM845ia. I prefer the sound of 845 and 300b tubes in these models.

With the right speakers (efficient), such as the Proac D2’s, the sound is hard to beat.

See all the superb reviews of these.