Is it time to just quit?

Time to just quit?                      
Buying audio stuff?                             
Posting to an empty house?                          
My gut feeling is no one is posting in the regular 'free' threads. Maybe they all are paying to post? I could not know, since I am way too cheap to pay to just post 'exclusive'.  Being natural paranoid, I think everyone is posting over there, not here?                                       
Then I also just hit my limit on credit card Paypal. Now I have to become "verified' or no Paypal.    
This also happened at a fortuitous moment, when I was starting to overspend...             
So no buying OR selling here for me (unless I am willing to get the Paypal CC. Which I have to think about)So maybe the Universe is telling me "Time to quit".???  
Not quit listening to music, just NOT buying more stuff and NOT posting more gibberish.
elizabeth
Having been in Audio as a consumer as well as dealer in the past 
and having a 100k system and sold it for I found it much more challenging as well as rewarding to see how good you can find the gems out there for afaction of the price  case and point I am allways preaching  to bought. New or even more so a High quality
used product and just have it upgraded in electronics wiring top qualityresistors like Vishay naked super low .05 % distortion
top quality capacitors , even quality fuses, this too applies even more so to Loudspeakers since they by far give the highest distortions.  My uncle a 40 year master electronics technician 
showed me how to build a proper Zobel network that dramatically
lowrrs the high frequency distortions and also allows your amplifier 
to run much more efficient seeing a steady resistive load. I have been doing this mainly as a service to the Audio community when big companies buySyn Research I cut their open when one failed $30 in parts for $450  I use top quality parts . It is a shame people are so skeptical even when I give simple sound advise preople email me I have vastly more experience then over 95% ofAudiophiles .i just finished4 upgrades  1 Audiophile fuses  they work for a simple reason look up metal resistance stockfuses
steel- Zink conductor CSA SiverCopper 5x less earning removing lowlevel noise and bottleneck. 2 tweakslike Stabilant-22first clean Every contact with good alchohol including AC plugs so many people take littleto no time not even once a year. Stabilant is perfect over 22 years effectiveness look it up,  Bybee technologies make a internal purifier under $150 that absorbed magnetic energy
and RF ,just do a search ,no batteries , and cable upgrades.
icould not believe using the new Keith Eichmann Connectors
only conductor veryhigh purity copper- Silver much betterThen most gold over brass.and Neotech occ- 0 Crystal Silver Copper
interconnect Wire .mysubwoofer took on another level of articulation - Real tuneful Bass. Forlittle monies  these all made
a substantial increase in realism . I had already modified the Loudspeakers Xover ,and wiring which totally transformed  them
to speakers many times their cost. For low cost finishing touches
a Ifi Audio AC purifiers buy at least 2 at a time 3-4 highly recommended under $100 each , and have usb-3 purifier thathelpsout digital in several areas. That is my take on seeing
out cost effective but worthwild Audio product upgrades . 
Mentions of Maggi lovers , thst is a speaker that sounds good but has a bunch 
of Substantial upgrades why they build them so minimal is beyond me ljust charge a little more , for starters get rid of the junky metal jumpers a quality 
wire  jumper, Putin 2 high quality fuses. Magnestand rebuildsyour
 Maggi total overhaul transformation. The stock panels flex like a sale a solid hardwood frame locks in theimaging much better , the wiring totally replaced 
to quality wireand the Xoverisnight and day better and has to have a beautiful
hsrdwould external Xover sitting in  the back withallhigh quality voivedparts 
my friend owns them and IHave owned 3.6,and 1.7 .  If you like the Maggi sound 
you would not believe the potential of your speakers untill youhave heard these .
yesmaybe around $2k or so but  the investmentislike buying a 5 x more expensive speaker. If nearPa. Youmaybe can do hesr a pair . If PeterGunn
is still doing them.  Just a thought , ifyou are tired of allways changing gear.
just upgradeit and be done with it for years. Digital keeps getting better that 
maybethe only exception to the rule.
elizabeth,

Please don’t quit.  I very much enjoy and appreciate your knowledge and incites.

JD
pack it all away and get an Alexa and just listen to music instead of a stereo system.  Simple pleasures.
s@curiousjim
Was “incites” a Freudian slip or intentional?  One of the things that I have always enjoyed about Elizabeth’s posts is the way that some other posters seem to be incited by them and respond with spirited comebacks.