Can this be good first tube amplifier?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAQIN-MC-13S-GD-EL34-MC-10L-Vacuum-Tube-Hi-end-Tube-Integrated-Amplifier-US...

I found many people who had never used tube amplifier before but interested in trying it out for warm tube sound.

This one looks nice and appears to be good value.

After tube rolling input 12AT7 tubes, it may sound fine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-1960S-USA-SYLVANIA-JHS12AT7-TUBES-made-in-USA/232675970028?hash=it...

What is your opinion about it?

128x128shkong78
Man this turned out to be a Rohrshach (sp) test. Everybody coming at this from their own mindset on cheap and not so cheap amps, parts and all.  In general agree that the transformers play a huge role.  Also many modern tube amps do not aim to sound like the old ones and are leaner cleaner and brighter.  That is not the goal alone however a modern tube amp has to create fabulous sound stage.
I know nothing about Yaquin except the seem to have sold a ton of 6SN7 buffers a few years ago.
Thanks a lot plga and biketech60 for sharing your experience of using Yaqin ML-13s.

Of course it may be just good for beginner.  But value for performance could be high.

I am very happy with Line Magnetic 508 SET amplifier which I got this year.

Now Chinese starts to make nice products at decent price.

It is good for the consumers who have more choices.
Don’t listen to all the elites!  As a first tube experience, Yaqin is great.  I had a tube line stage preamp and it was really fun to roll with it.  I’d suggest you start with just a preamp as then you don’t have the variable of the power stage tubes which are also generally more expensive.  Beware - you’ll have a lot more tube gear and a big box of tubes if you get into this!
First of all if you would like to cut to the chase in attaining what represents tube sound I suggest that you consider that tube rectification plays a part in a true tube amp.   Point to point wiring as well .  Many amps both Chinese and others do not have tube rectification but use a solid state method. Of course transformers and implementation of the parts into a cohesive whole count for a lot. 
I had spent many hours considering going for a Chinese built amp and the many reasons for not doing so are noted in this thread.   This does not mean that good sounding tube amp can not be found in Chinese built amps but for various reasons as stated in this thread why bother when so many good tube amps can be had used.   I have had a number and I still have a Decware el84 based amp 5u4 rectified/point to point wired.     Go to the Decware site as there are amps used there for sale in the forum by tube amp fanatics.   Decware is US made and he has    been doing this for quite a long time and great company to deal with.   For that matter there are a pair of Heathkit monoblocks  for sale right here on the Gon for $795 purportedly restored ..  El 84 based as well.   A great sounding tube and many vintage tubes available for rolling.     Steer yourself away from buying new at this point in time.  Buy here in the US---check out Decware forum!
Tube rectification is not necessary to achieve the lush bloom and liquid midrange of tubes. Such claims are based on nothing but myth and conjecture.