What is the most memorable concert that you had attended so far?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Nathan_Milstein.jpg

I do not go to concert very often, maybe once or twice a year.

I listen to music mostly through my audio system as much as 4 hours a day.

The most memorable concert that I had attended is the solo recital by Nathan Milstein held at Auditorium of UC Berkely on 1983.

He is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

But he was 79 when he played at the recital on 1983.

When he played Partita by Bach, it was not his best.

Although he showed some of his skills, he could not keep up with the fast tempo as much as I wanted.

But as soon as he started playing "
César Franck, Violin Sonata in A Major.
".

I just marveled at the sweet sound of violin.

I could realize why he is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

He died on 1992 so it is now impossible to attend his live recital again.

How about you ladies and gentlemen?

What is the most memorable concert that you had attended?
128x128shkong78
snarky puppy 2015 at the Ardmore music hall. The sound check performance would have been enough.
@ tzh21y

If you attend the  Public Image Limited in an intimate setting, it would have been intense and memorable experience.
The most memorable for me was The Allman Bros. Band, 1971, Syria Mosque in Pittsburgh Pa.  Duane blew me away, it was the end of the tour just before he died.

However, in 1974 Knebworth Park outside of London, the following bands had a terrific day, Van Morrison, John McLaughlin with Vassar Clement and John Luc Ponty, The Doobie Brothers, highlighted by th Allman Brothers coming on stage at 9 PM and saying we have never been to Europe before, we are going to play every song we know.

At 12:30 they said the last train was leaving in 45 minutes, so here is one last love song and then the bass line for Whipping Post began.

Truly amazing day from 10 AM to 1 AM
The Cleveland Orchestra this past weekend did Quiet City by Aaron Copland.  Had me in tears.  What a great orchestra.  wow.  They truly are one of the best.