Cartridge recommendations

Need a need a new Cartridge for my Marantz Tt150. Want a good cartridge without breaking the bank. 300-500 range. Someone recommend ortofon 2m Blue.am I making a mistake not spending more? Seems you can go crazy with cartridge costs.I have a Prima Luna primium hp, a pro ject ds tube phono stage and a pair of Focal Electra 1028 Be. Appreciate your input.
128x128tastypeter
One experience doesn’t equal the vast amount of possibilities that await us.

@madavid0 ,,, you need to experience things for yourself, instead of relying on conventional wisdom before making a blanket statement.
madavid,
Check out raul's very large MM thread. There is a lot of information their on MM's that produce exceptional sound quality. That certainly doesn't mean MC's don't (the most certainly do), but that there are viable options.  
My advice from the start was Pickering XSV-3000 with nude Stereohedron stylus, this MM cart (along with Stanton 881s mkII) is a clear winner imo! Not as cheap as they were years ago, but still bargains compared to what they can do for $300-400. 
I use the Ortofon 2m Blue. Great detail and timing, air and soundstage, and frequency extensions. One of the best MM in it's price.
I've read the 2m Black is about as good as you can get for a MM cartridge.
chakster , is correct but the suspension on a cartridge that old is likely to be stiff and you’d have to send it to Soundsmith or the like for a re-tipping .I’ve owned the Pickering and the 2 mblack . the former is better .