Stuff you bought on Audiogon, but never have seen another?

Title says it all. I own a variety of audio equipment I bought here on Audiogon. And through the years, have never seen another for sale.                 
Example: Audio Research SP-15 bought it from here in early 2009. Another item, Kuzma Stabi Stogi S TT (from Audiogon, close enough the fella delivered it for $20. Never seen another. Then a Rudistor RPX-33 MK2. (it is a headamp from Italy) And an Adcom DA700 Finally just this week saw one for sale. only the second in 18 years since I bought mine from Audiogon.  
So you have any rarities you bought here and just never have seen another for sale?
elizabeth
I tend to search the ads a lot. Buying, not buying does not matter. To see what is selling, what the prices are, and perhaps to snare that once in a lifetime item. Searching, one tends to notice what one owns. Kind of like when you own a car.. If you see another like it, it registers. (if you are a car person) I can tell you, owning a Ford Focus ST hot hatch, some on the road, I see one maybe once a week. What is rare as can be is a Ford Fiesta ST Rarer than a Focus RS.                                  
And I would mention, the Adcom DA700 now for sale is the second one I ever saw, and seeing it, part of the basis of why I started this thread
@tonkay

An MFA Magus preamp would be interesting to try again.  In the late 80's I was demoing one against the Counterpoint 5.1 and ended up going with the pricier Counterpoint - - but it was close.  Then the Counterpoint blew up on me too many times, so I sold it and went solid state for awhile (ah, that fun pendulum of tubes and ss!).  There was a very captivating flavor of tubes with the Magus.  Enjoy!
When I bought the MFA (Moore, Frankland and Associates) Magus, we lived in the SF Bay Area. It gave me comfort to know that Scott Frankland (the “F” in MFA) was still working (doing repairs, etc) in the San Jose area. I don’t know if that is still true but, fortunately, the Magus continues to work fine. I use it with a Classe Audio DR-15 amp.
This is tricky -  I have gotten some relatively rare items on Audiogon (Symphonic Line Kraft 250 mono amplifiers, Accuphase PS-500 regenerator / conditioner, Stahl-Tek Vekian Opus DAC, Tidal Contriva Diacera SE speakers) but I cruise the audio ads somewhat frequently, so its hard to say I have never seen another (although I would be comfortable saying no more than a couple). 

However, here are several "sole" examples I can think of:

Silver Rock Phono preamplifier  (was Stereo Times review unit)
EASE / Counterpoint Magnum Opus phono premplifier (a Counterpoint SA-9 with upgraded parts and cosmetics - only a handful ever made)
Silver Rock TVC with two switchable inputs (almost all of them are one input)
Promitheus Signature TVC (with two chassis and copper plates - still kicking myself for selling it)

Following up on the above posts, am a fan of MFA as well - Scott Frankland (the "F" in MFA) is a stand up guy.

Don’t see much in the way of "audio innovations" product lying about....

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649471135-audio-innovations-classic-25-early-audionote-best-...

Note (heh) the one line in the advert....:

"Audio Innovations was Peter Qvortrups first company before taking over Audionote UK."
Not really seen in the USA but much loved in Canada.

Pretty dang decent integrated for $600us. and, it has black velvet alps potentiometers/balance controls.

You can see by the layout that it is intelligently designed. Looks like it may never suffer thermal issues. That’s a good thing as other versions of it did suffer thermal problems. (800 series integrated, el34)