What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Likewise, uberwaltz...

Have not listened to anything by Sting in some time. Own a few of his solo releases (Dream of the Blue Turtles, The Soul Cages, Ten Summoner’s Tales). I’m not a "completist" (obviously!) though I think his music is well crafted and lyrically he’s one of the more literate writers in popular music.

Excellent use of "Shape of My Heart" (from Summoner’s Tales) in the Luc Besson movie, Leon-The Professional. Great supporting role there too by Gary Oldman (who expresses some strong opinions about classical music).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-Z1K67uaA
Gary Oldman is a very underrated actor.
He has had some truly epic supporting roles where he stood out from the main "stars" imho.

Take his role in The Fifth Element. He made Willis look wooden although that is not too hard I admit.
Widespread Panic - The Medicine (CD)
Rest of listening session will be .flac, refuse to keep walking back and forth now...lmbo