Need a Record Brush. Got a recommendation?

Agon'rs,

I'm going to put a record brush on my Christmas list. Do you have a recommendation? Why do you prefer it over other offerings? Not looking for a record cleaner, just a brush to use to get extraneous dust off of a clean record. Carbon, hair bristle, etc. What do you prefer and why? If you don't know why, but just like the way it works, that's fine too. ;~)

reubent
 Geoff, that's right. Any static charge on the disk would happen in the transport. Now what happens if I remove the disc and place it directly into a soft plastic case. Since plastic is an insulator and not a conductor, would the static charge be preserved on the CD?

The Diskeeper Anti-Static CD Sleeve adds to my confusion regarding CD's needing to be statically discharged...
https://www.amazon.com/Diskeeper-Anti-Static-Round-Bottom-Sleeve/dp/B00HS4352Q

I don’t know. If it’s any consolation the anti static sleeves are apparently designed for Japanese mini LPs. As I already asked, what good is eliminating static charge on the CD prior to play if the static charge is placed there by playing It? Ditto keeping them in anti static sleeves. I.e., it doesn’t matter if the CDs in sleeves have a static charge or not.
I use the audioquest carbon fiber brush. I have the hunt brush as well but I prefer the audioquest. Important not to touch the carbon fibers with your fingers but flip the bristles back and forth inside the guard to clean.
OMG, I totally flaked by not mentioning Nordost anti static spray or my own Sonic Tonic anti static spray, both of which are more permanent or at least semi permanent solutions (no pun intended) for CDs, LPs and cables.