Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
@lowrider57   I guess nobody noticed my recommendation at the top of the thread.
Would probably work fine for intended purpose, but why spend $20.00 when you could spend $10K......Jim
As mentioned many times... The audiophile mantra: " why spend $20.00 when you could spend $10K.. " Truer words never spoken.
Dumbeat, I use Firman Elite 20PFI.  Built in Power Factor Correction consists of big inductor and capacitor.  They stores energy and are able to deliver up to 58A of peak current.

Most of linear power supplies take current from mains in very narrow spikes of huge amplitude.  Any filtering done without this big capacitor and inductor will cause significant voltage drops and loss of dynamics.  My Furman doesn't reduce dynamics, filters out the noise and provides very tight non-sacrificial over/under voltage protection.  Likely you can find something even better, but pay attention to peak current specification.
I had a Nordost QX4 and QB8 in my system for around 8 years. I could always tell when it was on or off and had condicted a few blind tests with friends and family over the years. It added a certain vibrancy and texture to the music while maintaining a relaxed quality if that makes sense. Some could hear it most couldn’t, I was the only one that cared. For me, in my home (good power new(er) construction, cables and conditioning is about a 5 percent gain, sometimes at a $5,000 cost. Small gains for me and ultimately not worth it. To each his own.  I think it big money systems with room treatments and great setup it can make a bigger impact than my $15k or so cost with good setup.
Post removed