Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy

My responses from manufacturers, designers, etc. in regards to the suitability of trying, and the efficaciousness of Schroeder Method has covered the full spectrum. Some laugh it off, while others discuss potential issues that they feel the Schroeder Method should be avoided. Yet others find it fascinating and say they will try. Some feel it's benign in terms of what equipment it could be used with, and the most recent tech with a background in electrical systems said it will always improve a system. He feels I stumbled on to one of the few absolute ways to improve signal transfer.

That's not an official go ahead to try with class D amp! 

Has anyone tried the SM cabling from a preamp to a NuPrime STA200 amp? This NuPrime amp as a bandwidth of 10 Hz to 100kHz (-3dB at 900kHz). Could be magical....
I fell in line with the Schroeder Method and am reveling in the spectacular performance.   The aural picture is so real I feel as though I've stepped into the performance.  I can follow each single instrument and appreciate what it brings to the piece.  I replaced uber expensive silver interconnects....and would not change back.

Let's bring this back to the foreground. I'm not surprised that it is sitting quietly now; there are enough cautions that many will not try it. I suspect that only the most adventurous have done the Schroeder Method. I also suspect there are others who have tried and not reported back yet.

Meanwhile, the results have gone from wonderful to astounding. I just put together a Schroeder Method XLR with Clarity Cables Organic ICs and I'm astonished at the result.  I'm building better and better systems with it and there seems to be no limit in sight for improvement of the sound. 

I run mogami balanced cables . I have a spare set here.  How do I I incorporate the second set ?