Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
I fell in line with the Schroeder Method and am reveling in the spectacular performance.   The aural picture is so real I feel as though I've stepped into the performance.  I can follow each single instrument and appreciate what it brings to the piece.  I replaced uber expensive silver interconnects....and would not change back.

Let's bring this back to the foreground. I'm not surprised that it is sitting quietly now; there are enough cautions that many will not try it. I suspect that only the most adventurous have done the Schroeder Method. I also suspect there are others who have tried and not reported back yet.

Meanwhile, the results have gone from wonderful to astounding. I just put together a Schroeder Method XLR with Clarity Cables Organic ICs and I'm astonished at the result.  I'm building better and better systems with it and there seems to be no limit in sight for improvement of the sound. 

I run mogami balanced cables . I have a spare set here.  How do I I incorporate the second set ? 
Just wanted to share I have made some for my customers and they love them. Folks are contacting me about these so there is still interest.  Folks reading here don’t neccessarily post. 
Kind of off topic, but close. so forgive my digression...          
I am putting TWO parallel Duelund Cast resistors (two ohm each) to make up the one ohm resistance I want on the midrange of my Magnepan 20,.7 speakers due to the same sort of improvement ?? discussed using dual IC.          
It just seems to sound better using a pair of resistors rather than one.I can perhaps credit this thread for the idea.Thanks.