What amps should I audition?

I’m thinking ahead (crazy I know)

I want to purchase a high end amplifier next year, maybe an integrated or just a power amp.

I would be looking to spend around 15k max on an integrated, and 8-10k on a power amp separate (funds to acquire a preamp will be got at a later date next year)

What brands and what model from each brand should I try to get a home audition for? 

I should note I would probably be buying new as I can’t imagine I will be able to get a home audition with used gear. I’m open to buying used, but I’d have to get an audition in a system like mine, or actually in my system... I don’t really want to buy anything without auditioning first. On a related note, what is the easiest or best way to get a dealer relationship started, one where he would let me home audition? I’m even willing to pay 100% deposit if it means I can return it no questions ask after the audition period, but the dealers I’ve asked to do this with so far have refused. I always see people on this forum saying they manage to do that. I’m a bit at a loss how they manage to pull that off.

Anyway some more ideas: Bryston amps and Nagra Classic pre? This was the only setup I’ve heard on my speakers and it was quite magical. I really like the Nagra, and the Bryston combo. Used, it could be got within my budget. New.. not so much. I could swap out the Brystons with the matching Nagra amp, maybe. Or even just go for the Nagra Classic Integrated. All within my budget (if used) and with my speakers 96db sensitivity I should be good to go with the Nagra 100wpc rating.

other ideas: mcintosh mc462 or mc275 mk vi. 
Pass Labs XA30.8 or XA60.8 or XA100.8
Acxuphase e-470
Luxman 509X 

Actually that’s all I’ve really come up with so far. I am open to hearing any thoughts, concerns or ideas you may have. I do believe all the above mentioned amps will better my Kinki EX-M1. 

Cabling will be upgraded to Audience before any of this by the way. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xd2girls
Here's a new demo unit of the previous version, and some details. On a Higher Note used to be the main Luxman dealer in the U.S., I believe.
https://onahighernote.com/shop/integrated-amps/luxman-l-590ax-pure-class-a-integrated-amp/
You owe it to yourself to try the Hypex based NC500 with the new custom input buffers from Nord that include the Sparkos Labs discrete regulators and Pro SS2590 opamps.thhey have become my new reference and I have had some of the best amps out there.
I agree that people on here implore you to do a home audition when the reality is that dealers won't let you take a thing out of their shop without buying it. They are not too fond of letting a person experiment with their equipment on premises either. 
   Incidentally I own a MC452 and think it's great.
d2girls ,

An approach might be to try to home audition some used or demo gear if there is a dealer in your area. 

A dealer should be more amenable to that approach versus brand new and it would give you a bit of a base line to evaluate taking the leap on a new piece.

Also, who knows, you might find that you do not need to spend $10K to $15K to acquire something that sounds good to you!

Thanks, for listening,

Dsper