Is the Last Record Preservative system a worthwhile investment?

I take great care in my record collection.
1. I have a manual record vacuum cleaning machine. I also use an enzyme cleaner on a few really dirty ones.
2. I replace all paper sleeves with plastic ones.
3. I use groove glide on only the records in really bad shape. Around 1 percent.
4. I use a record jacket to protect the covers.
5. I meticulously keep the stylus clean.
6. Use a brush everytime I play a record.
  My question being is; will the Last system actually improve the sonics even after all the care I put in to my collection?
How much time is involved treating a record? How much per record does it cost if I buy the larger treatment kits? Id like to hear your experiences with this product. I have close to 3000 records. My analogy is like a great movie that I have never seen. Wow you just now saw that? Will I have an aha moment using the Last system like oh wow, I should have seen that movie years ago. Lol
128x128blueranger
Bill, since I applied it only on played records I don't know. I don't buy new records, a few that I did were thrown away after cleaning and playing once.
I can't find this answer. How many records does a 2 oz bottle treat??? Thanks for everyones opinion. I might just treat my most frequently played records
This is a response to whart's questions:
Clearly the demonstration I described constituted a severe test.  Nobody is going to repeatedly play the same record over and over again in normal circumstances. The point of the demonstration was simply to prove that the stuff reduces record wear even in this extreme case.
These days I buy new records and used records.   Currently every record gets a first cleaning on my VPI HW17 RCM followed by the application of LAST on the record. I have experimented by not applying Last to a record first, and can report that records play more quietly after the Last Record treatment is applied.  This is true for both new and used records.  Obviously I like the stuff.
Blueanger,  I never buy the 2 oz. bottle and never counted the number of records, but know how you can find the answer as to the number of records you can expect to treat per bottle.  You can call Last and they will tell you or you can call a retailer like Music Direct.  With each bottle a supply of applicators and sheets of sticky labels are supplied.  Every record you treat gets a sticky label and it is uncanny how the number of labels always works out to be just enough to last through a bottle of the stuff.  So it is a simple matter to count the number of sheets supplied with each bottle.  There are 16 labels per sheet.  The Last Factory can be reached at 925-449-9449 or www.thelastfactory.com.  Or www.musicdirect.com