Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
While I think the AMD products have similar goals to achieve greater noise shielding and I don't mean to knock them but they don't come anywhere near as close to the level of the Perfect Path products.

I have quite a few of the AMD products that I purchased a couple of years ago and their effect is very negligible compared to that of the E-Mats and Omega cards.....and I haven't even heard the full of affect of them yet. The affect of the Perfect Path Technologies products is a clear and substantial improvement to sound quality. When I removed the AMD products ( six plug ins, two passive units and the wrap around the electrical service pipe I didn't notice any difference in sound and the overwhelming presence of the PPT products most likely caused that. I'm not about to remove the E-Mat and 8 Omega cards to how much the sound diminishes as I'm not willing to give up the benefits they've added to my system! Whatever Tim does to make his products so effective is very impressive and I look forward to adding more of his products to the mix. 
I don't want to come across here like I mean to shut down, curb or steal business away from Tim's operation, that's not my point. I had tried a another product from another company and had success and was willing to tell a group of people that had had their own successes with things they had tried from your company...just as they would tell me about them. I'm actually hoping that Tim is "chomping at the bit" for this year.

Sorry if I ruined your breakfast. Not trolling here.

But, Cleeds is right about PFC...some ideas don't have an expiration date.
My apologies, fellas. <3 This is Timmy's gig, i'm just so grateful for the seriously low electric bill and the incredible daily Dead concerts. lol. I've deleted my posts. <3 So sorry. <3 He's laughing at me and my big mouth. <3 LOL. <3 You otta try living with me. HAHAHA. <3

The "seriously low electric bill" sorta confirms what I was thinking to begin with, that your products may be applying a certain amount of PFC to the panel and system. I know that PFC can be measured, although I've never done it, so I don't know how. But, if Tim ever decided to do that, it might be kinda cool to know if that was happening.