New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
How come nobody makes Uranium cables? It is only $95 per pound and I am not aware that marketing crowd has tapped that element yet. It seems like a good next frontier in audiophilia.
I have just voluntarily left the Forbes list. This kind of cables are for me low budget cables.  Trough high end and real music can’t be reached with cables under 10k. 
 The details I hear you will never hear. I takes me one week to listen to a peace of music to hear al the amazing stuf that is on the recording. I can even hear the seismic activity form the location where the recording took place. 
The separation is amazing when bought in prober length and in the right room.  I separate them at least 10 inch appart on my NASA cable lifters. 
In have to close the door. Some times band members separate from the rest. 

Bass is amazing to. I have put my 10 subwoofers 3 notch up. The top end of this cables will handle that with with ease. Speaking about top end and mid-range clearity it’s far more better that live music. 
My top end is so extended that I some times have to stand up to hear it. 

Great stuff. I have bougt the mine and company.  Buy now! Prices will rise soon start to rise! 
Forum members will get an 1% discount. 

glupson
1,609 posts
12-13-2018 11:35pm
"Maybe it's price is partially a result of the wire being non-directional."
What a waste of effort to put it in the XLR that you can install only one way.

>>>>>Sorry, glubson, the expiration date for that joke has long passed.
Depends on what you’re connecting. If you’re connecting a DartZeel preamp $45K to DartZeel amp $145K it might make very good sense.
What if...... the difference this cable makes is as subtile as the difference between let's say a $ 1k amp and a $ 24k amp. Would it be accepted? An amp costing $ 24k somehow seems to be less shocking to many. Yet, differences between amps are not linear, differences cannot be directly translated or converted into money value I believe. I find it kind of funny. 
Please note that I'm not advertising here that $ 24k for an amp is good value.