Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I know that there is some polarity jumble out there. In the 1980s early CD period, the BBC did a study that determined "most people" preferred aggressive sounds (trumpet, drums, etc.) to be in reverse polarity so that the cone moves inward on its initial transient attack.

In today's world of large track counts and greater reliance on recording technologies, it seems that more records are made in proper polarity and don't require any diddling.   
tomthiel
Good to see you today. The information that I have read referred to the Classical music genre bring the most affected. It is an interesting subject.
Happy Listening!
Here is a prettry interesting design that would be cappable of driving Thiel speakers with tube refinement but without the drawback of power deficiency

http://www.acusticaapplicata.com/news.php?lang=eng#alieno

Although I have custom speakers, out of all the speakers I have auditioned, I would choose Thiel if I was to replace them.
thieliste 

Haven't checked in years, but do the 300Bs still need a somewhat  extensive "break in"  period ?