Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
Hello,

I have Paradigm Persona 9H with Triode TRX-M845 SET amps and i can assure you this setup is not bright...natural sound and a fantastic controlled bass.
ctsooner is always bashing Paradigm speakers...sincerely i don´t know why.
I was in a showroom about a week ago and listened to the small  persona B with a McIntosh amp streaming tidal through a node2 and to be honest I was surprised how good it sounded not bright at all and the bass from that little speaker was amazing for it's size.
As you guys know we are big Persona dealers. Djones comments are mirrored by our findings.

We set up last night Persona 3f first on a Naim Uniti Nova sounded very good, but not amazing then switched to the higher end Naim Nac 272 250Dr combo a $13k set and boy did the speakers come alive.

The setup sounded like a much more expensive rig. The Naim has a tight punchy bass, a warm midrange.

If you want to be amazed listen to this combo.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Anyone have any experience with the new Luxman Class A integrated amps?  Specifically, the L-590xaMk 2 ?  Also the L-509 if anyone has tried them,,The T+A interests me, but they are damned expensive..