PMC Speakers

Anyone have any experience listening to the consumer-versions of PMC speakers?

rosami
Twoleftears
I’m driving my Thiel CS3.6s with a Naim NAP300 amp - it drives the difficult load of the Thiels very well. 
I believe the Thiels are the only Speakers on your list that have first order crossovers. Do the B&Ws, ProAcs, or PMCs do as well as the Thiels in focusing singers and instruments within the soundstage - and is this something you look for in a speaker?
Thanks. 

It all depends on your mix of priorities.  Imaging and soundstaging are important to me.  I also happen to like speakers that are a little more laid back, in the sense that the soundstage starts at or behind the plane of the drivers and extends back from there a good way.  Timbral accuracy obviously important, though I err slightly to the warm/forgiving side--many modern speakers I find unforgiving.  Then there's bass extension.  Ideally I want a little more than the Twenty.24's give me--hence my regret re. the '26's.

I've heard this about first-orders before, but I believe it's part of an overall brew/cocktail of ingredients, so one can't just take that one feature and use it as a decisive or absolute criterion to separate the sheep from the goats (or the "good" speakers from the others).

...so I guess there’s no substitute for listening to as many speakers as possible - yet we still make the “wrong” decisions too often. It’s pretty much a no-win game - listening to different speakers driven by an almost infinite number of component/cable combinations, in widely differing rooms, and trying to listen-past dealers who will say almost anything to get the customer to buy what they push. 
It’s no wonder there’s such a huge used-components marketplace, as audiophiles continue to search for the holy grail. 
Fun hobby! 

@rosami ,If you are using and like the Naim, I really suggest that you seek out and listen to some ProAcs. That is the combination lot of people like. I know, I have a bias for ProAcs :-)
I have a pair of PMC IB2  SE in a 11 1/2 by 18 foot room with 8 foot ceiling.   It took me a while to add appropriate absorption and diffusion and dial them in. They are toed in to meet just in front of the listener and that brought everything into focus. Yours being 14.25 by 17.5 and high ceilings should be much easier. I am not sure what model you might try in your price range. I found that synergy between components was also key to optimizing the IB2's but speaker placement/aiming trumped all other gains.