My first PSB Speaker Purchase. Need some help.

Hi all. I am confused between these 2 models:

1. PSB Synchrony One 
2. PSB Imagine T2

My budget is somewhere around $3500-$4000 for a pair of floors. I am starting a stereo setup from scratch apart from my home theater. 

I am getting the Synchrony One for about $3500 and the T2 for about $3700. Which one should I get? I did audition the Synchrony One and I liked it.Cannot get an audition of T2's in my city.

My question is, Synchrony One is discontinued now and a more refined Imagine series is out, correct? So, is it still worth paying $3500 for the Synchrony One Towers?
anirudh1096
>>>In your opinion do you think its a high price paying around $3500 for the Synch Ones? <<<
 TMR Audio (The Music Room, advertises here on Audiogon) has had at least two pairs under $2500 this year. So, yes, $3500 is high.
Thanks for the help guys, I think I'll go ahead and decline the sale from my local dealer for the Synch and I'll just lookout for used pair of T3s or anything similar Cheers!
As soon as the Synchrony line was discontinued their value plummeted. Introduction of the Imagine T series killed their resale prices. 
Agree that $3500 is too high.  
I have a pair of Synchrony One speakers in mint condition that I would sell for $1,850.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.