Which Amp to complete my system?

Need amp recommendations to complete my system.
Front end is PSA BHK + PSA DirectStream w/ net-bridge.  Speakers are Klipsch La Scala II.  Love horn speakers but want to ensure the amp is not additionally bright.
tinear123
I would think a nice class A ss amp, such as the Pass XA 25, would do wonderfully. I own Lascalas, modified and tweaked, and heard one 6 months ago through another pair of Lascalas. I was contacted by a  friend, who had a customer of his wanting his Lascalas modified, which I do ( horn damping, etc. ). I was totally engaged while listening. He had a CJ preamp and the system was cd based. I gave up on tubes quite a while ago ( for various reasons ), but I would never discourage another listener to do the same, especially with horns. I would be happy with the XA 25, and just might have to spring for one. Enjoy ! MrD.
You really want to hear what those LaScala's can do?  Put them on a low powered SET amp like a 2A3 or 45.  Case Closed.  
Coincident Speaker Technology. 211PP Dragon MK. II

Arthur Salvatore- High End Audio " This is the finest high power amplifier I’ve ever heard. In short, my associates and I hear a combination of sonic strengths we’ve never heard before".

I just love the La Scala’s, and if you’ve got the room for them .... you are a man to be envied.
They are an in your face speaker, but with a good high current amp like the Dragon, it’ll take the edge off of them & leave just the Hi-Fi.
http://www.coincidentspeaker.com/mpsip_amps.html