Which Amp to complete my system?

Need amp recommendations to complete my system.
Front end is PSA BHK + PSA DirectStream w/ net-bridge.  Speakers are Klipsch La Scala II.  Love horn speakers but want to ensure the amp is not additionally bright.
tinear123
I have a Mac 2205 to drive my La Scala's, but the best sound came from a H.H
. Scott model 222 tube amp that I had restored! Not a lot of power, but then again you really don't need it due to speaker efficiency. 
 I am totally baffled by a lot of these recommendations. Really don’t see the need for hundred or 150 W amplifier on a speaker that is over 100 DB efficient.
you need a warm sounding amplifier preferably low power tube. 
 That rules out sonic frontiers and audio research. 
 You could get a good quality EL 84 amplifier for little money that would do the trick well.    Or low powered SET 
I totally agree with you analogluvr and I'm a huge fan of EL84 amps.  I used to sell Klipsch at retail many years ago (early 90's) and we always had them featured with a high powered Yamaha or Denon receiver and I hated them.  Then I bought a pair of KG3.5's (94 db) and put a 5 wpc single ended EL84 amp on them and they really came to life.  I have since heard other low powered tube amps coupled with horn speakers and it was magical.  Many years ago, at the Stereophile Single Ended Symposium in Philadelphia, I heard 104 db Classic Audio Reproductions horn speakers with a myriad of very high end SET's in a large 40' x 40' room through a CAT SL1 preamp and Sony's $5K flagship SACD player.  Of all the SET amp I heard that day (using 845's, 211's, 300B's and 2A3's) from Audio Note, Berning, Cary and several others, to me the best sound was the least expensive and lowest powered Fi 2A3 monoblocks by Don Garber.  I was amazed that 3 wpc could fill that large room as it did.  

If it were me, I would only look at low powered SET amps for these speakers.  
I totally agree with myself the Sophia Electric 300B mono blocks would sound great. Go with tubes and enjoy that lush full sound that SS ain't going to give you...
I have owned my fair shar of tube amps, including: Rogue M150 monos, Joule Electra monos, Accoustat OTLs (with Accoustat speakers)...

If I was to consider tubes again it would be Still amp, which I read about in a review. I was so impressed, I contacted him. Very nice person, supreme quality