Pass labs xa25 amp and BW 804 d3?

Can the Pass labs xa25 drive BW 804 d3's?
128x128gweedoargus
Hi B,
If I  am among those you're referring to, I do not own  a Pass Labs amplifier. I'm  just  aware of their design objectives and the very conservative power rating method they employ. 
Charles 
Nelson Pass makes himself extremely accessible. That's why I decided to build one of his amps. Between all the articles he's written, his Burning Amp lectures, and the wealth of information out at DIYaudio in the Pass section, there's a lot of information. He's put enough information out there to clone a Super Symmetry circuit, and some have. He generally doesn't care about that kind of stuff so long as somebody isn't building it for profit. I've never heard the XA25, but it's architecture is similar to my F5, and I've read comparisons between the two to know that the XA25 is a better, more refined version of an F5. Then again, my F5 is more powerful
Thanks for your very informative posts, Kosst. I’ve learned some things from them about my own XA25 that I didn’t know previously.

Regarding the references in one of your posts to "average volume," others should keep in mind that what matters with respect to an amp’s maximum power capability is of course the maximum volume levels that are reached on the recordings that are listened to, not the average level. And the relation between the maximum and average volume levels will vary dramatically among different recordings, depending on both the music and on how much dynamic compression has been applied in their engineering.

For example, some classical orchestral recordings that have been engineered with minimal or no dynamic compression may reach brief dynamic peaks that are 30 db or more greater than the average level of the recording. Which in turn means that around 1,000 times as much power will be required to reproduce those brief peaks compared with the amount of power required to reproduce the average level of the recording. While many and perhaps the majority of pop and rock recordings are compressed to a dynamic range of less than 10 db, which will require less than 10 times as much power for peaks than for the average level.

Thanks again. Best regards,
-- Al
Quite true about the maximum power demands. Personally, I try to avoid 110dB+ kinds of volume. I just don't find transients with that kind of punch to be pleasurable. Sitting through the 45 minute orchestral presentation at my daughter's school leaves me wishing for ear plugs and counting the minutes and it's just not something I want to reproduce. 
Thanks so much everyone.The core values of these forums are to help, instruct, inform and intrigue. The amount of knowledge and experience that has been directed my way makes decisions a little less stressful. My gut says pass xa25. Thanks again.