Vandersteen 7 mark ll or big Kef blades

I am considering a pair of one  of these.  Anybody have any suggestions , comments, recommendations?
digitaljoseph
Post removed 
Lucky you.....personally, I would choose the Vandersteen, however only you can make that happy decision. I own Vandersteen and have been very happy with their support, I don't know Kef support....that might be put in the decision making.
yes, how blessed and fortunate. I am lucky to own several pair of Vandersteen, including the mk II. I get endless hours of enjoyment from them in a mostly all digital system. I use a Revox B-77 and Master tapes as an analog reference as well.
I have visited most of the USa dealers who display them, all quite competent and excellent support. They all carry IMo excellent ancillary gear, most are very analog oriented. I might be the blacksheep..ha
I have also heard the Blades, I never say anything bad - go listen, form your own opinion.

what room, music, volume level, upstream equipment? 

enjoy the journey !!! and the music

IF I may be of service, just let me know. IF you get to Seattle, you are welcome to hear ours.

Jim
At that price range, you do need to audition them both.  I can say that one of the two or three best systems I have ever heard was Vandersteen 7 Mk IIs with their amps and subs at Audio Connection.  I have not heard the Blades, though.
Never heard the Vandersteen 7 but owned  both the Vandersteen 2ci, 2ce signature and the 3A.  I did hear the big Kef Blades and found them exciting at first but fatiguing after about 30 minutes of listening.  Knowing Vandersteen, I would think that would be the better of the two but you really need to listen to them, especially at that price range.