Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
My new vehicle came with SiriusXM. On my regular drives to and from Vegas I listen to Classic Rewind and Classic Vinyl channels.
I listen to “Classic Rock” from my collection and avoid the common radio playlist songs.  Just heard In a Gadda Da Vida, all 18 minutes with the terrific drum silo, hammond organ, etc. on the way home today in my car.

It is the music of my yourh and there is
much to mine in listening to different artists.
Ben collecting vinyl since my teens, now 66.  In the 90’s one could hit the weekend garage sales and pick up a big box or entire collections for penny’s on the dollar.  Half was junk or damaged, but there were a lot of finds and about 20% were prestine.  Through the years my system has been upgraded or modified for improved sound, so they just keep getting better and better.  My collection and system will go to my two sons, but until then, they are my treasure second only to my family.
Post removed 
 Don’t think for a minute that Classic Rock is limited to the narrow and overplayed radio play lists. The range of Classic Rock is vast and deep, well beyond the limits of one person to experience it all. Not that you shouldn’t try, because the journey is full of many great surprises.