Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
sleepwalker65
I’ve been a subscriber since the beginning of XM. You are mistaken. If you did listen to SiriusXM, you’d know what I’m telling you is there truth
You are completely mistaken to state:
... each channel plays the same 50-ish songs in rotation for very long periods ...
I have an XM sub, but wouldn’t need it to know how wrong you are. If you were correct, the decades channels would be repeating content less than every three hours, which of course they don’t. There’s lots of discussion on SiriusXM playlists on xmfan, and you can track the actual playlists on dogstar. (Some of the playlists are also curated on xmfan. For example, the Deep Tracks playlist is here and was updated last month.)

Just to be clear, I wish the typical SiriusXM channel had a much deeper playlist. But to claim that they are as short as 50 songs is just absurd.
Oh boy, some of you are starting to show your age now!  Classic Rock is great but the radio stations seem to play some songs to much and other not enough!

Happy Classis Rock Listening you old farts!

In Saint Louis there is a station, KSHE 95. On Sunday mornings they play four hours of mostly good classic rock tunes, not the stuff you hear over and over on other stations.  I don’t live in STL anymore but they’re online now, but I try to tune in when I can.

JD