Have you had enough of Classic Rock?

Anyone out there feel like I do?
ishkabibil
Oh boy, some of you are starting to show your age now!  Classic Rock is great but the radio stations seem to play some songs to much and other not enough!

Happy Classis Rock Listening you old farts!

In Saint Louis there is a station, KSHE 95. On Sunday mornings they play four hours of mostly good classic rock tunes, not the stuff you hear over and over on other stations.  I don’t live in STL anymore but they’re online now, but I try to tune in when I can.

JD
There’s too much good stuff out there to abandon any genre, especially if it holds sentimental value. Those of us who saw the Dead or Pink Floyd live or got into hijinx while listening to classic rock as kids know it’s a time capsule to some mighty good times. I might not ingest the chemicals I did back then anymore, but the music still gives me a buzz!
Yes for the most part,today I was listening to some 70s MoTown,I like it...Bob Marley,George Jones Frankie....ya I have About out grown classic rock...butt never will.,it is just another form of music,like Blues or Jazz,as I get older rock n roll gets played less...