Pass labs xa25 amp and BW 804 d3?

Can the Pass labs xa25 drive BW 804 d3's?
128x128gweedoargus
@cal3713 I also own a Pass Labs XA25 amp, which I received a few weeks ago, and like you, I also own a pair of the wonderful Coincident Frank mkIIs, which I've had for while now.  Being a tube guy, especially SET, I have not been able to live with any SS amps I've heard in the last few years, that is, until I got the XA25. Teajay did nail it with his review of the XA25, and so did the other reviewers.  This is an amp that is voiced with the midrange first, which is also my preference, but nothing is missing from either extremes.  If you can't get the midrange right, forget everything else.  Both amps have a wonderfully holographic soundstage (the Franks may have a slightly deeper soundstage), natural sounding midrange (voices are intoxicating with either), good instrument tonality and timbre.  The XA25 has, as it should, better slam / impact with a deeper, more controlled bass.

Anyways, my personal assessment of the XA25 is that it is the equal of the Franks, though it doesn't sound like SET, it's neither better nor worse, just a bit of a different flavor, very easy to live with, and IMO, certainly a "keeper". I get the emotional connection to my music with either amp, so bottom line, I love them both!
Jeepers, you Pass owners are really PASSionate about your amps.
I have learned a lot from your posts. I did not realize the XA-30 implemented an entirely different topography. But, then I just an Ayre guy...
B
Sorry man, but that DK doesn't come close the the quality of any Pass amp. If you're talking about the one Stereophile reviewed, that's a product of numerous dubious design choices. The XA25 is a vastly superior product. 
Dear Readers;
I run my Vandersteen Model 5s with a Pass Labs X250.  The x250 has never left class A operation as indicated by the front panel meter.  The sound level if desired, can be quite high.  Maybe not rock concert level, but very adequate for home use.  Hope this helps.