Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
bo1972
Please stop only focusing on products and brands. Try to learn what sound is ...
Hey, bo, please check the title of this thread:
Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)
That is why posters here are "focusing on products and brands." That is what’s under discussion here.
When you would understand how sound works and what it is. It will make you understand a lot better what the differences are between all different loudspeakers.

Now you choose loudspeakers based on trial and error. The question is: Are you aware that trail and error is a very limited way of choosing your loudspeakers?

Trail and error is always the same way in choosing. Creating audio by gambling. There is no foundation. Even many manufacturers and distributers all agreed with this.

Will you continue audio without a real foundation.......
@bo1972...………………….

"Will you continue audio without a real foundation......."

Will you please go away and not bother us with your long winded dribble in 2019?