Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
 I like Stevecham am enjoying my M700's .They can't be beat for the price. Collectively, a system costs are considerable so when you can get great performance and save a few to put into other areas in your rack you can get better balance. Steve, I would highly recommend getting a Furutech IEC and AMR fuses for the M700's. Those 2 tweeks made a considerable difference. The AMR fuses are awesome. I preferred them to all the others I've tried including all Synergistic fuses. Trust me.

+1 to Nord
I have the Nord One UP NC500DM stereo amp and it outperfoms in EVERY field my previously beloved 300B valve integrated (use as a power amp) Line Magnetic LM-508IA, wich is a very nice class A valve amp, very popular among audiophiles and cost almost 3 times the Nord. 
Besides that, if you are in UK, may be you can visit Colin to test his products.
Good nod for Merrill, LKV Research, and we personally own Wyred 4 Sound SX1000 Monoblock amps. They have been great for me and our Magico A3's. They have been very reliable and affordable for the performance they give. The SX1000R's are even better. The LKV integrated also offers a lot for the $$ too.

jburidan.

"Avoid Class D like monkey plague!"

On what do you base your opinion??????