Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55
Terry and Dave, what are the cartridges that need more mass on the Tomahawk wand to avoid "tracking problems" ? I haven´t experienced such a thing so far, with lowest compliance MCs and highest compliance MMs.
I used to, and it´s very easy to use the brass pivot weights supplied with the wand but I only used them on the pivot to prevent that quite micro-level "pivot chatter".
Today Vic´s last up-grade the nylon pivot screws as standard eliminates that chatter. Maybe it was chatter that caused that tracking problem ?

I had no tracking issues with a very low compliant (10 cu) Entré-1, a balanced and smooth performer and no listening fatigue. A superb vintage MC for its low price. So my question:

What are the cartridges that need more mass in your experience ?
I second Moerch. I've had a UP4 on my Teres for 18 years. No problems with it. It is a very well behaved arm.
Under $2,500 a Used Basis Vector is an excellent tonearm and the Ortofon RS-309D is also under $2,500 used.
@vinny55 

Any Opinions on Sony Pua-237 Tonearm?  

Look for Sony PUA-7 (or PUA-9) stand alone version which is much better than 237 series.