A good sounding amp for my GoldenEar Refderence

Hi Everyone out there!
I am a Home Theater guy with an appetite to always try to upgrade something in my system.
Just recently I went from the GoldenEar Triton Ones to their Reference for my front L & R.
I am now deciding to do music streaming and will use Tidal as I hear it is the best sounding music that one can rent.
I have 12 channels for HT
 2 front L & R
1 center Golden Ear XXL
2 inwall sides
2 inwall rears
4 Atmos
1 additional centre above myu XXL that I use every now and then when I think it may help me hear dialogue a little cleaner (it works some time)
I have a Classé CT5300 running my three front speakers + 2 rears
the other 7 channels are run by an Emotiva XPA-7
Anyone have any experience with my Reference speakers to tell me if I should go to monoblocks (or another 5-channel amnp) for them and a 3-channel amp for my centre + 2 rears?
Looking for some guidance!
Steve
128x128eternalcamper
I have T1s with a XXL center.  When I went from driving the center with a multi channel Parasound A51 to a JC1 monoblock like the other two front channels, the sound cleared up and improved quite a bit.  Maybe if you used a comparable monoblock for your system to drive your center, it would help.  I'm using an old Denon AVR-X4000 processor that I hope to upgrade soon.  I've been thinking about the T Refs, but haven't been able to demo any.
Hello 12blistn
Just saw Bryston 7BSST Mono Blocks on Kijiji and will try to listen to them as soon as I can.
I have not heard of anyone pairing the Reference with Bryston but was wondering if anyone out there has heard/using them now!
Look forward to some personnal experience!
Steve
Dave & Troy,
I have read your reply to me a number of times, and tried to find Audio Doctor on the web, with no results as I do not think I have found your store.

I am asking to clarify your response about Nuprime amps that you mentioned. As I have stated before, I was going to look into mono amps from Bryston but really do not know anything about the Nuprime line.
Please comment on what you would suggest for me for the Reference speakers