Audioquest new Storm series power cables thunder or tornado

Agoners please share your experience, Are you also using them with Niagara 1000?  Thank you in advance....
128x128jayctoy
@ricred1 totally agree. I ask because I run Alpha HC/Analog/Digital and think I’ve noticed the same negative effects you mentioned, especially the masking of low-level detail. The dealer where I took my amp to demo speakers recently had everything hooked up with Audioquest, so I’m doing my due diligence.
Several people have contacted asking me why I'm selling my Hurricane power cord, if I think there so great. Hello,
There may be something better, but no I didn't find anything better. I was selling it, because I was switching DACs and the DAC I thought I would get required a different cord. I received the DAC yesterday and it's not even close to my DAC, so for now I'm no longer selling ghe Hurricane. I really love the Hurricane. As I always say, there are no absolutes in Audio, only preferences. I've compared several power cords in my system; Shunyata Sigma, Audience AU24, High Fidelity CT-2, Wireworld Platinum, and several more. Nothing has come close in my system. The key word is in my "system". The only thing I don't like about the Audioquest Storm series is they lack flexibility. 

@ricred1 You've compared the Audience Au24, not the Au24 SE power cords, right?  Just wanted to double check.  I think there is a significant improvement from Au24 to the SE version.

Has anyone compared the different levels (Thunder, Tornado, Hurricane) and see how significant of an improvement to go from one level to another?

@ricred1 Ok, thanks for the clarification. And which level of the Audioquest is better than the Au24 SE?  The Hurricane? Can't be the Thunder, right?