Audioquest new Storm series power cables thunder or tornado

Agoners please share your experience, Are you also using them with Niagara 1000?  Thank you in advance....
128x128jayctoy

@ricred1 You've compared the Audience Au24, not the Au24 SE power cords, right?  Just wanted to double check.  I think there is a significant improvement from Au24 to the SE version.

Has anyone compared the different levels (Thunder, Tornado, Hurricane) and see how significant of an improvement to go from one level to another?

@ricred1 Ok, thanks for the clarification. And which level of the Audioquest is better than the Au24 SE?  The Hurricane? Can't be the Thunder, right?
respected_ent,

You need to read my comments, "I submit it's important to realize there are no absolutes in audio, only preferences. My comments are more about my preferences and how a particular component works in my system." I don't/didn't say BETTER, because audio is very subjective and you can't isolate a particular component(including cables/cords). It's how something fits into one's system based on their preferences. I tried the Au24 SE speaker cables and power cord at the same time. I thought both were very good, but I preferred the Audioquest Hurricane power cord and Clarus Crimson speaker cables. The Audience was my second choice in both cases. I actually compared Thunder to the Audience Au24 and preferred the Thunder. I already had Hurricanes when I compared the Audience Au24 SE speaker cables and power cord. So, the comparison was to the Hurricane. Again, not better, but what I prefer in the context of my system. In another system I may prefer something else.
Added another Thunder for my P10 Power Plant, oh boy!  Using NRG10s for sources.  I would try the Tornado or Hurricane but silver plated connectors tilt my balance to bright so here I shall stay.  But what works for me may not for you.  I wish I could take a pill to make all cables sound the same:).