Audioquest new Storm series power cables thunder or tornado

Agoners please share your experience, Are you also using them with Niagara 1000?  Thank you in advance....
128x128jayctoy
@ricred1 Ok, thanks for the clarification. And which level of the Audioquest is better than the Au24 SE?  The Hurricane? Can't be the Thunder, right?
respected_ent,

You need to read my comments, "I submit it's important to realize there are no absolutes in audio, only preferences. My comments are more about my preferences and how a particular component works in my system." I don't/didn't say BETTER, because audio is very subjective and you can't isolate a particular component(including cables/cords). It's how something fits into one's system based on their preferences. I tried the Au24 SE speaker cables and power cord at the same time. I thought both were very good, but I preferred the Audioquest Hurricane power cord and Clarus Crimson speaker cables. The Audience was my second choice in both cases. I actually compared Thunder to the Audience Au24 and preferred the Thunder. I already had Hurricanes when I compared the Audience Au24 SE speaker cables and power cord. So, the comparison was to the Hurricane. Again, not better, but what I prefer in the context of my system. In another system I may prefer something else.
Added another Thunder for my P10 Power Plant, oh boy!  Using NRG10s for sources.  I would try the Tornado or Hurricane but silver plated connectors tilt my balance to bright so here I shall stay.  But what works for me may not for you.  I wish I could take a pill to make all cables sound the same:). 
@ricred1 totally agreed.  It all comes down to preferences and system matching when choosing cables.  I've seen cables that work great in my system, but only so-so in another system.  But I will give the Tornado and/or Hurricane a try when I get a chance.