Latest Psvane WE300B-Plus Tubes - Any Feedback?

Hey tube heads, any sound quality feedback, comments, or comparisons on the newest version of the Psvane's WE300B, known as the WE300B Plus? I think it came out in fall, but I can't seem to find any reviews or anything on these newer tubes.

I would love to know how they compare sonically to their Psvane WE300B standard version, or the EML 300b-XLS, or the Sophia Carbon Princess tubes, or any other higher level 300b out there (Elrog, true WE, Tak, etc.).

Thanks!
1markr
I am very curious about the Psvane Acme's as well. Looking to upgrade my 300B's from the stock tubes that I got with the Line Magnetic 805ia. Based on my reading so far, it sounds like the ranking of the tubes go: 

Upper Echelon
- NOS Western Electric
- Takatsuki
- Elrog
- Sophia Electric Royal Princess

Fantastic but not quite in Upper Echelon
- EML XLS
- PSVane WE300b

I do wonder where the new PSVanes will rank here. 

I ordered a pair of the Plus's. I love the sound of the Sophia RP but the reliability is garbage... my umpteenth pair has just gone kaput and I am done. Am using EML Meshes as backup, they sound excellent but are a little too dark for my tastes.
I just got the original WE300b a couple weeks ago and absolutely love them (in Coincident Frankensteins).  Just beautiful music out of them.  Please do post about the ACMEs... I'd love to hear the update.  
freesole..having had both the Royal Princess and currently the Psvane WE 300 b i would switch both of them in your list.To Me, the  Psvane WE 300b is better, by more than a little. I will be buying a pair of the new WE 300b that are currently being made at a new company outside of Atlanta,Ga soon.
@calloway
" the new WE 300b that are currently being made at a new company outside of Atlanta,Ga "
What's the name of the company?