Brilliant Pebbles, a new tweak, cheaper than high end cables.

"Brilliant Pebbles is a unique and comprehensive system for tuning the room and audio system based on special physical properties of highly symmetrical crystal structures.  Brilliant Pebbles addresses specific resonance control and RFI/EMI absorption problems associated with audio electronics  No snake oil here.
128x128tobor007
geoffkait,

"Glubson, no worries, I’m used to people trying to make something out of something it’s not."
No worries, we are used to it, too. We have been reading your posts for a while.
geoffkait,

"My education was theoretical propulsion and fluid dynamics."
Congratulations, you fooled us all. We would have never guessed.
Now it all makes sense! Humble as it is, my system sounds very, very, good, in my dedicated listening/living room. No harsh reflections, no bass boom, just well balanced good sound. I attributed the lack of room problems to good treatments and painstaking set up. Little did I expect that it is my wife's obsession with crystals (she has them all over the house, especially in the audio room) that is doing the magic.........Jim

Just try bringing your system to the beach, not a sandy but a pebbly one. It will be a new dimension. Not to mention that soundstage will be as deep as the eye can see.
Enter the dark matter coated banana springs. (Cue the guy in a giant banana costume) ... Here ya go folks, step right up here, get yours while it lasts ... more rocket 🚀 science from Geoffy the Fuse Troll.