Going to try digital

Hello need help going digital .i have a Mc 275 Gordon gow cj Et3se vpi table Von schweikert mk3 2 speakers .  Need a digital streaming system maybe a transport.help please scooter

128x128scooter0005
WIFI and Ethernet are essentially the same thing, but a sub-standard WIFI implementation can kill the SQ. I sell a WIFI to Ethernet wired converter that does not change the SQ over wired. It can be used with my Interchange Ethernet renderer or any other wired Ethernet device. Uses a hot-rodded Hynes supply.

Darko writes: "Ethernet cable itself can act as an aerial, attracting airborne electrical noise". Total rubbish. The reason that Ethernet is noisy is because of the capacitive coupling across the transformers, also known as "leakage". This is practically eliminated with a good isolator like the EMO EN-70e for $130 or by using optical translators.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Steve,
In a setup where Roon core runs on a noisy PC, connects thru ethernet to a Cisco wifi router, and the optimized audio PC receiving from Roon on HQP also connects thru ethernet to the Cisco, would you recommend using just one EMO-EN70e at the audio PC input? Or more, or elsewhere? How about a linear power supply on the Cisco?

Thank you!

Wifi is much more practical if you don’t have cables throughout your house or have the router next to the stereo.

@audioengr I am glad to hear that you have a solution, if I need one later I will check your site.

I don’t have a high-end stereo yet and will soon install a Raspberry Pi as a cheap streaming server. Those can be found for < $100 but you may need some technical knowledge to set it up.
I am very happy with TIDAL.  I would suggest streaming with a Blue Sound so you can stream 24 Bit Hi-Res as well as MQA.  You can stream 16 bit if you hard wire your modem using Cad 6 to an Apple TV and then hard wire Cad 6 to the back of your amp or receiver.