Going to try digital

Hello need help going digital .i have a Mc 275 Gordon gow cj Et3se vpi table Von schweikert mk3 2 speakers .  Need a digital streaming system maybe a transport.help please scooter

128x128scooter0005
Steve,
In a setup where Roon core runs on a noisy PC, connects thru ethernet to a Cisco wifi router, and the optimized audio PC receiving from Roon on HQP also connects thru ethernet to the Cisco, would you recommend using just one EMO-EN70e at the audio PC input? Or more, or elsewhere? How about a linear power supply on the Cisco?

Thank you!

Wifi is much more practical if you don’t have cables throughout your house or have the router next to the stereo.

@audioengr I am glad to hear that you have a solution, if I need one later I will check your site.

I don’t have a high-end stereo yet and will soon install a Raspberry Pi as a cheap streaming server. Those can be found for < $100 but you may need some technical knowledge to set it up.
I am very happy with TIDAL.  I would suggest streaming with a Blue Sound so you can stream 24 Bit Hi-Res as well as MQA.  You can stream 16 bit if you hard wire your modem using Cad 6 to an Apple TV and then hard wire Cad 6 to the back of your amp or receiver.
In a setup where Roon core runs on a noisy PC, connects thru ethernet to a Cisco wifi router, and the optimized audio PC receiving from Roon on HQP also connects thru ethernet to the Cisco, would you recommend using just one EMO-EN70e at the audio PC input? Or more, or elsewhere? How about a linear power supply on the Cisco?

First of all, the only thing that matters is the router, not the PC. Don’t waste money on the router, it needs mods.

This is what will deliver great results, even with a Sonos:

1) AQVOX switch added to the router
2) 0.5m Wireworld Platinum Ethernet cable from switch to isolator
3) EMO EN-70e isolator
4) 1.5-2m Wireworld Platinum Ethernet cable from isolator to PC

Steve N.

Empirical Audio